Licence to use ebook
Subject to your [ payment of the applicable price and] compliance with the restrictions below and the other terms of this disclaimer, we grant to you [a worldwide, non-exclusive and non-transferable licence] to:
- Download a copy of the ebook;
- Store and view [a single copy] OR [up to [number] copies] OR [an unlimited number of copies] of the ebook on [a single] OR [not more than [number]] OR [an unlimited number of] desktop or notebook [computer] OR [computers];
- If the card supplier declines payment the ASKSAM is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account
- Store and view [a single copy] OR [up to [number] copies] OR [an unlimited number of copies] of the ebook on [a single] OR [not more than [number]] OR [an unlimited number of] ebook [reader] OR [readers] or similar electronic [device] OR [devices]; and
- print [a single copy] OR [up to [number] copies] OR [an unlimited number of copies] of the ebook[ solely [for your own personal, domestic and non-commercial use]].
- If an ebook becomes corrupted or requires replacement during the download or link will be inactive after 24hrs, you can re-download it from our www.asksam.co.in by send a email to email@example.com , stating that re-send the download link to your corresponding registered email Id with us.
- Refunds will not be granted in situations of purchase abuse
If you have bought or received a copy of this ebook from any source other than [us or [other sources]], then that copy is a pirate copy. If this has happened to you, please let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can buy a genuine copy of the ebook from [www.asksam.co.in].
The ebook contains information about [subject matter]. The information is not advice and should not be treated as advice. You must not rely on the information in the ebook as an alternative to [legal] OR [medical] OR [financial] OR [[subject matter]] advice from an appropriately qualified professional. If you have any specific questions about any such matter you should consult an appropriately qualified professional. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information in the ebook. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in the ebook.
Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with [Indian Law]. Any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the [exclusive] OR [non-exclusive] jurisdiction of the courts of [Madras].